Join us in building the future of eMobility
Customer Data & Integrations
Want to influence how EV drivers access charging infrastructure in the future? Then look no further. At Spirii we are currently looking for a Product Manager who wants to challenge the status quo and join our growing product team.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to play a leading role in our Customer Data & Integrations team. Customer Data platform plays a central role in growing our partners EV business for both private and business customers. The platform also provides capabilities for 3rd party apps to integrate with our products. Your work will impact all our customers and their ability to grow their businesses.
More About You
You love working hard to identify customer problems and build remarkable solutions to accelerate the green transition. You have prior success defining and executing on product vision and strategy and launching products in rapidly growing markets. You can lead teams to set clear goals and make priority decisions. You communicate clearly to your team, to leaders, to customers, and to partners. You master the ability to form relationships across products and functional groups to make sure we stay aligned.
What you'll do
You will play a key role in ensuring this, by handling the following tasks:
- Lead and launch features/products that meet the needs of customers and the business, ideally bringing design or research focused product ideas to product-market fit
- Execute and drive product visions and strategy to internal and external audiences
- Prioritise opportunities, balance customers needs with business needs, and clearly communicate the rationale behind decisions
- Deeply understand the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers, and define and re-frame those problems for your cross-functional team.
- Paint a compelling vision to inspire cross functional teams and senior leaders
- Define success metrics for your product area, and drive alignment for all product efforts to those measures.
- Lean on your collaboration skills as you work closely with internal stakeholders and peers across different product areas.
- Deliver world-class software—maintain the quality of the product that your team is responsible for and
- Motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
We believe that innovation thrives on product teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. Therefore, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
Please be prepared to share with us how your perspective will bring something unique and valuable to our product teams.
We’re looking for a person with the following experience and personal traits:
- A proven history of success in product management roles. You are an experienced Product Manager currently owning or has owned business and/or consumer-facing products and features.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Min. 3 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher in an agile environment
- You have experience working closely with product designers, engineers, data scientists to ship products.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- An entrepreneurial mindset. You must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done.
- A love of storytelling and excellent communication skills to be able to interpret and distil technical concepts and information for non-technical stakeholders..
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- A genuine excitement for solving problems and a strong sense of empathy for EV drivers and the problems they are facing.
So what's in it for you?
It is important for us to create a healthy, diverse, fun, and creative working environment, so besides all the basic benefits, we also focus a lot on social activities, flexible working hours and a good work life balance.
What you'll get from working in Spirii:
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Then send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it ‘Product Manager’.
- CV and motivational letter
- References that best showcases relevant products that you’ve brought to market
- No deadline. Applications are continuously evaluated, and we look forward to receiving yours.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to reach out to Head of Product Trygve Aabye Dam on phone +45 3064 8009.
Based in Copenhagen, Spirii is a fast-growing EV-charging platform and a passionate group of people intent on designing and building the future of eMobility charging solutions.
With a rich history in the EV industry, Spirii strives to provide high-quality, innovative and market-leading software and hardware that allows companies, cities and EV-drivers to easily transition towards a fully electric future. With a core focus on user-oriented and intelligently-connected charging solutions that are future-proof from day one.
Our goal is to enable everyone to drive electric.
Spirii is growing rapidly and now operates all over Europe. That growth means we’re constantly on the lookout for talented, ambitious and engaging people who can help us set new standards and develop the market’s best charging solutions.
We strive to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.