We are looking for an experienced Product Design Lead to coach and mentor the product design and research team while actively contributing to the design process as an individual contributor.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company as our design lead for our growing EV charging platform. As a Product Design Lead operating within a cross-functional team, your primary responsibility will be to define and execute the design vision and strategy for a range of products. Through your expertise and leadership, you will inspire and guide a team of designers, encouraging creative thinking and fostering a culture of excellence in design.
As an individual contributor in the cross-functional team, your impact will extend beyond design execution to encompass mentorship and knowledge sharing. Your expertise in user research, prototyping, and design methodologies will be critical in influencing product decisions and achieving business objectives.
This position presents an exciting opportunity to blend strategic thinking with hands-on design work, all while contributing to a collaborative and dynamic team environment dedicated to delivering exceptional products that resonate with users and drive business success.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Product.
What You Will Do
- Define and drive the product design vision and strategy in alignment with product vision and goals.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and direction to the product design and research team, fostering a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Develop a deep understanding of user behaviors, preferences, and pain points while staying informed about market trends and design best practices to inform design decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineers and product managers, to integrate design seamlessly into the product development process.
- Advocate for and ensure consistency and coherence in design across various product features and touchpoints.
- Analyze data, conduct user research, gather feedback, and iterate on designs based on user testing and insights to continuously improve the product.
- Develop user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes and designs to ensure seamless and engaging user experiences.
- Communicate and present design concepts and rationale to peers and stakeholders for feedback and buy-in.
- Stay updated on emerging design technologies and methodologies to continually improve and evolve the design process.
As lead you will:
- Ensure support for your team members.
- Organize the Team priorities.
- Team process improvements.
- On-board new team members.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product design, including leadership responsibilities and successful product launches.
- Strong ability to work within open-ended briefs and build solutions from 0 to 1.
- Proficiency in designing and prototyping using Figma.
- A compelling/professional/strong portfolio and a design process that you can articulate clearly.
- Excellent product design fundamentals, including visual design, UI design, interaction design, and information architecture.
- Great communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate design concepts and decisions to stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
It is important for us to create a healthy, diverse, fun, and creative working environment, so besides all the basic benefits, we also focus a lot on social activities, flexible working hours and a good work life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits package, along with a company pension plan
- Opportunity to work in a high growth industry and make a significant impact
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Professional development opportunities and growth potential within the company
- Excellent office coffee (we mean it!)
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
About Spirii – Who We Are
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii has recently celebrated its four-year anniversary as a founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
If you have the skills and passion to drive our product design efforts to the next level, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.