Spirii develops and provides world-class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team working on the development of our Spirii cloud software platform delivering digital EV solutions for our customers and business partners. As DevOps / Site Reliability Engineer Lead, you will take responsibility for our cloud architecture, ensuring high availability, scalability, and security. You will lead a small team of internal DevOps / SRE engineers plus external consultants and be the key person in designing new strategies for extending and innovating our cloud products. You will report to the Head of Engineering and work closely with both internal and near-shore colleagues in the software development team as well as our external partners.
Are you passionate about site reliability engineering, cloud infrastructure architecture, state-of-the-art deployment strategies and cloud security and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii and help build products for a sustainable future?
Then you could be the one we are looking for.
Together with your team, your key business deliverables will be:
- Cloud infrastructure strategy and architecture.
- Designing efficient CI/CD tools and processes.
- Ensuring high reliability, performance, and scalability of our platform.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Support the engineering teams with tools to ensure an agile and secure SDLC.
- Implementing tools for automated testing.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Troubleshooting and solving problems in IT infrastructure and CI/CD tools.
- Monitoring health and performance of servers and IT infrastructure.
- Documentation of IT infrastructure, tools and processes related to development and deployment.
- Developing and implementing processes for incident management and disaster recovery.
As lead you will:
- Ensure support for your team members.
- Organize the Team priorities.
- Team process improvements.
- On-board new team members.
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with development of digital cloud-based solution in an agile start-up environment and can take the responsibility as technical lead of cloud IT infrastructure leading a small team of devops engineers.
We further look for a candidate with the following experience and personal traits:
- 5+ years of professional experience from a similar role.
- Experience with agile DevOps processes and tools.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in an organization – internally as well as externally with partners/customers.
- Curious and interested in expanding your competencies ongoingly and learning new products, systems and processes.
- Willing to learn and to teach others.
- Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company and yourself, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
- Used to work independently whilst being an excellent team-player.
- Experience with Terraform or similar infrastructure automation tools.
- Experience with development of cloud-native SW products and microservices.
- Experience with AWS cloud platform including security architecture.
- Experience with app deployment (Apple and Google platforms).
- Experience with Github, containerization and kubernetes (EKS).
- Experience with Linux/Unix servers, scripting and network communication.
- Experience with configuration and management of databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Experience with common monitoring platforms like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, Cloudwatch, etc.
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension plan.
- Health insurance.
- Free coffee.
- Social gatherings.
- Work life balance.
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.