Vil du være en del af vores e-Mobillity rejse? Spirii er et agilt, spændende og omsorgsfuldt arbejdsmiljø – og vi leder hele tiden efter nye, dygtige kollegaer med vilje og lyst til at forme og udvikle fremtidens mobilitet.
Tag del i vores rejser mod en fuld elektrificeret verden
Hvem er vi?
I Spirii udvikler vi og leverer hardware- og softwareløsninger til opladning af elbiler. Vi leverer til virksomheder, private og den offentlige sektor. Vi har kun to år på bagen men er allerede ledende aktør på markedet for opladning – i Danmark og snart i resten af Europa.
Vi søger løbende nye kolleger, som skal være med til at udvikle markedets bedste ladeløsninger til elbiler.
Selvom vi er en ung virksomhed, har folkene bag i mange år arbejdet indgående med elbiler, opladning samt udvikling af fremtidens transport- og energisystemer.
Spirii er i rivende udvikling og opererer nu over hele Europa. Vi har derfor brug for flere ambitiøse og engagerede kollegaer, som vil være med til at sætte nye standarder for opladning til elbiler og skabe den bedste ladeoplevelse for vores kunder.
Bliv en del af vores væksteventyr, hvor din indsats og indflydelse bliver synlig.
Bliv vores nye kollega. Se vores åbne stillinger her
What we’re looking for
Are you passionate about cloud software development, SW Architecture, agile processes, new technology and do you want to be part of the amazing growth journey in Spirii and help build products for a sustainable future?
Then you could be the one we are looking for.
Spirii develops and provides world class charging products and digital solutions to customers with electric cars. You will become part of our strong and hand-picked Spirii team working on the development of our Spirii Connect cloud software platform delivering digital EV solutions for our customers and business partners. As Senior Software Developer your role will include architecture design, software development, technology selection, team leadership and the technical responsibility for a part of our platform. You will report to the CTO and work closely with both internal and near-shore colleagues in the product development team as well as our external partners.
- Full stack software development
- Solution architecture
- Design and development of software components
- Leading small teams of developers
- Automatic testing
- Manual testing
- Integration to electronic equipment
- Release management
- Continues integration and deployment
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with development of digital cloud-based solution in an agile start-up environment and can take the technical lead of development projects involving leading a small team of developers.
We further look for a candidate with the following experience and personal traits:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience with PHP Laravel + Vue.js is an advantage
- Experience with software architecture design
- Specific experience with backend software development is an advantage
- Experience in development of microservices and REST APIs
- Experience with database development
- Experience with code review and coaching other developers
- Experience with electronics/hardware testing is considered an advantage
- Experience with deployment in cloud environments (AWS)
- It will be an advantage to have experience with Linux/Unix servers, scripting and network communication
- Used to work independently whilst being an excellent team-player.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with all levels in an organization – internally as well as externally with partners/customers.
- Curious and interested in expanding your competencies ongoingly and learning new products, systems and processes.
- Willing to learn and to teach others.
- Ambitious on behalf of our customers, our company and yourself, whilst focusing on excellent execution.
The position is a permanent position in Copenhagen, Denmark. Danish language is not a requirement, but Fluent English language skills are required.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Health insurance
- Free coffee
- Social gatherings
- Work life balance
Spirii is a full-service e-Mobility provider, which offers hardware and software charging solutions to companies in the private and the public sector. Spirii is a newly founded company, however the people in Spirii have extensive experience from working with electric cars and charging, as well as development of future transport- and energy systems.
Spirii strives to create an inclusive and diverse workplace, and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of age, gender, race, sexual/religious orientation, or disability.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
Perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Free coffee / snacks
Near public transit
Work life balance
Free friday beers
Remote work allowed
New tech gear